• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota 2 BIAB bags, Fermentation Chamber, Chiller, O2 kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnchorBock

Reaction score
Willing to ship:
I have two BIAB bags for sale. They are made of the polyester-type voile and drain wort much better than the other voile I've seen some online sellers use. One bag has handles, the other does not. These fit 8 and 15 gallon megapots no problem (the shorter wider ones) and would likely fit other kettles as well.

The bag with handles when laid flat is 30" wide and 22" high at the highest point. Asking $25 shipped or best offer. SOLD

The bag without handles when laid flat is 27" wide and 24" high at the highest point. Asking $20 shipped or best offer. SOLD

Keg parts ($30 shipped for the lot): SOLD

Local only (I'm in Bloomington near the MoA):
Fermentation Chamber from mini fridge, with heater and dual stage temp control - $100 or best offer
Chamber_1.jpg

Chamber_2.jpg

Chamber_3.jpg

Williams Brewing Oxygenation regulator with stainless wand and diffuser, comes with a tank that's around half full - $35 or best offerSOLD

Corona Mill -- Used for grinding grain - mounted into a bucket, includes second bucket to catch the grain, original handle, and socket for powering with a power drill - SOLD

Copper immersion chiller, ½" pipe approx 40 ft, 13" wide X 19X tall with hoses - I used it for chilling 5 and 10 gallon batches. SOLD

One bag and the keg parts have sold - everything else is still available. I'm not shipping the O2 regulator at this point.

What are the interior dimensions of the fermentor?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

What are the interior dimensions of the fermentor?

Sorry for the delay in response - didn't get a notification on my phone for some reason.

15" deep by 16" wide by 29" tall - this would be excluding the compressor hump.

Thanks, to small for my 10 gallon setup.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'm guessing the fermentation chamber will hold a 6.5 gallon carboy?
I might be interested but I'd need to see what's happening with $.

I'm guessing the fermentation chamber will hold a 6.5 gallon carboy?
I might be interested but I'd need to see what's happening with $.

Yep it will fit a 6.5 gallon. Let me know, I'm sure we can work something out.

Back