• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 12gal Mash Tun Cooler w/ PT100 probe and Copper Manifold - Final Assembly Required - $50

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M54B25

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Trying to clean up some brew stuff I'm not using.

Up for sale is a 12gallon igloo 'ice cube' cooler with all the copper you need to make a mash tun.

I've never used this (it came with my setup and I went a different route with the mash tun), so you'll need to solder the manifold together, add whatever valve/ fittings you want on the drain and do a leak test. I'd recommend a decent cleaning too since it's been sitting in my basement for a year.

Cooler is this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Igloo-Cube-Cooler-48-Quart-Ocean/dp/B000C72ZOA/
PT100 probe is 4" in length and seems to be accurate based on comparison with my other sensors.

$50 - Located in Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm receptive to shipping on your dime but that seems somewhat impractical due to the size.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Empty.jpgInside.jpgManifold.jpgnpt.jpgPT100.jpg

Back