• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland 11gal Stainless Brew Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lgaddy44

Reaction score
I'm selling my 11gal Stainless Brew Kettle for $80 cash. I used this for years making I don't know how many batches of beer. It's large enough to accommodate most 5gal recipes and I'd even made some bigger beers with it as well. I think I had about $180 in cost of parts to build this, if I'm remembering correctly.

This is a Bayou Classic that I assembled myself. I have a 3 piece ball valve with a bazooka tube on the inside just as an added catch to help filter the wort when draining. It has a thermometer installed as I also used this as my HLT. One thing I would've done differently is to install the thermometer a bit lower. You need to add about 3.5-4 gallons of water to the kettle before the water level is high enough to reach the thermometer. There is also a sight glass installed on the side which has markings for every half gallon of liquid in the kettle.

Whether your in need of another kettle for brewing or maybe you want a kettle for cooking, this one has done a great job for me over the years. Local pickup only (Frederick area).

Attachments

• Kettle (1).jpg
    Kettle (1).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
  • Kettle (2).jpg
    Kettle (2).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 95
  • Kettle (3).jpg
    Kettle (3).jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 92
Back