• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 10gal Ball Lock Kegs $180ea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokinghole

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I rebuilt them when I got them. If you buy all three I will supply my spare gaskets and stuff I have laying around. I rarely have time to brew and if I get back into active homebrewing I'll likely just get something else later on.

Located in Harrisburg if you want to buy local. I will ship but these will be a bit of a pain to ship. Add $25 for shipping if you want them. Prefer local due to my desire to not find boxes.

These are the double strap handles. One is bent but it never bothered me.

PM for questions or payment details.

IMG_20171006_095117.jpg

I'm interested in one or two.. would be shipped to 87123.. your price is more than double what I usually pay for them though.. pm me maybe we can work something out..

I'm interested in one or two.. would be shipped to 87123.. your price is more than double what I usually pay for them though.. pm me maybe we can work something out..

Thanks for offering to do me a favor. If you don't like the price don't worry about it, I have two others that are fine with the price. Why are you even trying to get them from me if you can get them for half the price anyway?

Two gone. The one left has slight double dent on shoulder. I will retake a pic of the dent.

I forgot about until I pulled them all off the shelf to clean the outsides for sale. They got dusty in the garage.

Back