• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia 10 gallon igloo cooler & counterflow wort chiller (Newport News Area)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessee

Reaction score
Attached are photos of what's for sale. I have a 10 gallon igloo cooler for sale with a false bottom and thermometer installed. I also predrilled for an auto sparge which hasn't arrived yet. If you want it as well just let me know. The cooler has only been used for 1 brew.

I also have a counterflow wort chiller that ordered a couple weeks ago and never used it, it's still in the box as pictured. Attached is also the link for the product to take a look at it:

https://www.coldbreakbrewing.com/collections/immersion-wort-chillers/products/25-counterflow-chiller

If your interested I'm in the Hampton roads/Williamsburg area. Send me pm with an offer. Thanks

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

Latest posts

Back