• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 10 gallon eHLT or BK for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSD_Glass

Reaction score
Sold, Thanks!

I have a 10 gallon electric pot that I was using as a HLT for sale. Would work fine for HLT or BK. L6-30 plug with 8' cord, soldered nut to the kettle for the element, 5500 watt currently. Gang box soldered around the nut for electrical enclosure safety goodness. Soldered nut for included RTD and there's a anode installed too (weldless.)

Also has a calibrated site glass ala Bobby M, weldless bulkhead, dip tube that leaves less than 2 cups in the vessel and 2 piece ball valve and male camlock fitting.

Asking $200 which I think is very fair. Was working perfectly until I upgraded to a 20 gallon HLT with integrated HEX tube.

There is nothing wrong with this kettle. The lid is notched because I was using an old corny dip tube as a bubble wand for stirring the HLT to avoid stratification. It shows in the picture.

Heavy duty with a tri clad bottom.

Prefer local but will ship on your dime.

BSD

thumb2_hlt2-59132.jpg

thumb2_hlt3-59133.jpg

thumb2_hlt4-59134.jpg

thumb2_hlt5-59135.jpg

BSD_Glass said:
I have a 10 gallon electric pot that I was using as a HLT for sale. Would work fine for HLT or BK. L6-30 plug with 8' cord, soldered nut to the kettle for the element, 5500 watt currently. Gang box soldered around the nut for electrical enclosure safety goodness. Soldered nut for included RTD and there's a anode installed too (weldless.)

Also has a calibrated site glass ala Bobby M, weldless bulkhead, dip tube that leaves less than 2 cups in the vessel and 2 piece ball valve and male camlock fitting.

Asking $200 which I think is very fair. Was working perfectly until I upgraded to a 20 gallon HLT with integrated HEX tube.

There is nothing wrong with this kettle. The lid is notched because I was using an old corny dip tube as a bubble wand for stirring the HLT to avoid stratification. It shows in the picture.

Heavy duty with a tri clad bottom.

Prefer local but will ship on your dime.

BSD

Are you in Mad town?

Back