• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn 10-gallon Mash/Lauter Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EarlyAmateurZymurgist

Reaction score
I built 5 and 3-gallon brew houses when I re-entered the hobby in 2020 after a four-year hiatus. Three gallons seems to be the sweet spot for me, so I parting with my five gallon setup. For sale here is the mash tune I built using all top-shelf parts. It is excellent low-use condition. I am asking $75.00, firm, as I have over $150.00 invested in this kettle. This sale is local, cash and carry. I live in the part of Maryland officially known as Central Maryland.

Mash/Lauter Tun Build

10-gallon Igloo industrial cooler
12" Adventures in Homebrewing Stainless Steel Slotted False Bottom
Brew Hardware Stainless Steel High-Flow Elbow
Brew Hardware Stainless Steel True Weldless Bulkhead - With Large Barb
Brew Hardware Stainless Steel Full-Port Ball Valve
Brew Hardward Stainless Steel Type F Male Cam Lock Fitting
Type F Camlock Quick Disconnect Fitting.
Platinum-Cured Silicone Tubing was used to connect the false bottom to the large barb bulkhead, which makes it easy to remove the false bottom for cleaning (the fit between the tubing and the high-flow elbow and the large barb bulkhead is very snug; therefore, there is no worrying about it coming loose in use)

Attachments

• 20210302_122844.jpg
    20210302_122844.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210302_122814.jpg
    20210302_122814.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I replied on your kettle post, I’d like both, if still available. I’m in frederick 6 days a week, and can meet you elsewhere.

Back