• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 10 gallon all grain setup for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimger95327

Reaction score
Hi -
Due to the death of my brewing partner, I need to get rid of my brewing equipment. Never posted here before, but I want the equipment to go to someone who can use it. All the equipment is used, but usable. We started brewing in 1997, and have gathered equipment over time. I have:

12 gallon Morebeer fermenter with cooling probes. Just bought new probes.
Schmidling malt mill
Home made brewstand for rectanglar coolers - mash tun on top, HLT on the bottom. March pump with the brew stand needs some work - brew partner has rebuilt it before.
Draft set-up: homemade kegerator built with Kenmore dorm fridge. CO2 bottle and regulator.
6 Cornelius kegs in good shape - a couple of more may need some work.
Boiling kettle made from a keg (holds about 14 gallons) with a burner and propane bottle.
Lots of miscelaneous brew stuff - thermometers, air locks etc.

We've made a lot of beer with this equipment, and had a lot of fun, but without my buddy, it's time to pass it along. I'm asking 800.00 for everything.
You pick up. Located in the central foothills in California.

Forgot a couple of items - also included is a Morebeer convoluted chiller and a couple of 5 gallon Better Bottles. I've also got a 5 gallon glass carboy that I'll throw in.

Sorry about your loss. Are you sure you want to give up brewing?

If you're absolutely sure, how much would to u sale the fermenter for?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm interested in the chiller if you're willing to ship to Indy?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Thanks for the kind thoughts. I'm in Jamestown, in Tuolumne county. I'm not interested in making money off this equipment - we've amortized the original cost over and over. I'm also not interested in shipping, or parting stuff out - brew partner was my husband, so I have other stuff to deal with. Whatever doesn't get sold will be scrapped. I may have a local person interested, which would be ideal. If someone wants to take the bulk of the equiipment off my hands, I'd be interested. Thanks again for responding to my post.

Also sorry for your loss, hope your local sale goes through. If you haven't used Craigslist yet, it is a great free resource.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I'm new to brewing, (my first batch is fermenting right now) and I'm interested in the kegs. If I had the money I would by everything. What are you asking for the kegs?

Again, I really want to get rid of everything at once. If my local person doesn't work out, I may lower the price.

I am in sacramento, but would be willing to drive. Do you still have the stuff? Do you have a price in mind?

Latest posts

Back