• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Complete All Grain Setup - Bethlehem PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcb317

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I haven’t brewed in too long and at this point I need to make some space. Up for grabs is the following equipment and it is priced to move. I have a lot of additional things not listed that can be included as well, it should be everything you need to get started (or upgrade) for all grain brewing.

I’ve made a lot of beer with this setup, it’s worked very well for me. Whoever this goes to i want them to be just as successful. I will go over the operation with you, and make sure you have everything you need to get this going. You’ll also have my phone number and email address should you need any support with the equipment in the future. I designed and built it all, if anything ever goes wrong I’ll help you fix it. More than anything I want somebody to be putting this stuff to use rather than collecting dust in my garage. I have a truck and trailer and can deliver within reasonable distance from Bethlehem PA.

Now, on to the equipment:

Hybrid brewing setup - $500->lowered to $300 for everything (Located in Bethlehem PA)

• Electric mash and lauter, 50A, 240v dryer plug. Pump circulates through heat exchanger with temp controller
  • 2 high temp pumps
  • Propane burner for the boil with More Beer stainless kettle
  • Silicone and santoprene hose with quick connect fittings
  • 4 pin lock kegs, I’ll also include all the pin lock fittings I have and co2 regulator
  • 2 big mouth bubblers(never used), 3 better bottles, and 1 glass carboy
  • Barley crusher and drill
Selling this all together; don’t went to split up

Happy Brewing,

Jason

Attachments

• IMG_5549.jpg
    IMG_5549.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5550.jpg
    IMG_5550.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0