• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Must Sell!!! Bay Area Brewers - All Grain Brewing Sculpture

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uechikid

Reaction score
Three tier gravity feed brewing sculpture. The kettles are made from beer kegs. You can comfortably brew 10 gallon batches. The burners are 170k btu with high pressure regulator, they heat 10 gallons very fast. They are very solid. A comparable commercial sculpture can costs close to $4000. No carboys, cornelius kegs or dispensing equipment. Lots of miscellaneous supplies and equipment.
I would like the To go to someone that?s going to use it.
Make offer.
PM me.

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpeg
    attachment.php.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
  • attachment.php 2.jpeg
    attachment.php 2.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 0
I have already gotten the kegs free from another user, but the structure itself would be pretty cool to have. Hopefully somebody will take advantage of this and grab it.

I have already gotten the kegs free from another user, but the structure itself would be pretty cool to have. Hopefully somebody will take advantage of this and grab it.
Well, this one’s ready to go. No fabrication necessary. Make me an offer.

No one else has mentioned this for some reason, but what is your asking price? I'm not asking for me or for a friend, just that it might help you get interest if people know.

Honesty, I’ll take what ever I can get. I just want it to go to someone that’s going to use it. I really didn’t think it would be this hard to pass this equipment on. This is such nice stuff.

Back