• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 gal MLT with false bottom and ranco temperature controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uwjester

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Time to let these go. I built my 15 gallon MLT a couple months ago and have dragged my feet on selling the old one. It is a 10 gallon igloo cooler with a ball valve and false bottom. I'm thinking it should be about $100. I probably have around $150 into it. I'd rather not ship it, but if you pay the cost for the box and freight, then I'll do it. I am in Northern Colorado for those nearby.

Image00005.jpg

Image000041.jpg

Image00003.jpg

I am also selling my Ranco temperature controller. I built a new one out of an aquarium controller, and this one is sitting in my garage, unused. It has worked great for controlling the temperature of my fermentation freezer, but I wanted the ability to heat and this one is only for cooling. I paid $95, so I'm thinking I'd like $75 for it. I'll ship this more readily, but you still pay for the package and freight.

Image00006.jpg

That Ranco can heat too you know. It does one or the other. just not both at the same time.

Back