10 Bucks a Pound for 5 Varieties of Hops Sale www.NikoBrew.com - Starts at midnight!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Good afternoon fellow homebrewers,

If you are on our email list you already saw this a few hours ago. If you're not I suggest adding yourself. It's super easy there is a space on the left side of every page of our site to sign up :) Thanks for your continued support, cheers!

-----------------
Beginning midnight tonight (Friday 8/17 at 12AM MST) we will have the following 5 varieties of hops at just 10 bucks a pound. They are from the current 2011 crop. The sale ends Wednesday 8/22 at 12AM MST. Resellers are welcome and there is no coupon required.

Apollo
CTZ
Nugget
Summit
Willamette

If you are the purchaser for a homebrew shop or craft brewery please click the "Wholesale" link at the top of our website for our wholesale price list and information about contracting hops.

Standard Nikobrew $5 Flat Rate Shipping applies on all domestic orders (yes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO this means you too!). International shipping is $18 USD for 4 full pounds or 3 1/2 pounds of mixed increments and international customers must use PayPal as their payment method.

Prost!

-Niko and Crew-

Here is the link straight to our hops page:
http://www.nikobrew.com/categories/Hops-%2A%245-Flat-Rate-Shipping%2A/

Alright the sale has begun! And remember with the $20/lb Falconer's Flight and 7C's sale going for the next 10 hours you can now double dip and get in on both deals!

Hey Niko,

Sent you a pm looking for some suggestions on what hops to order.

Deal looks like something I need to capitalize on!

My freezer now holds 3 lbs more hops than I know what to do with because of you. thanks. :D

We're happy to help and thanks for allowing us to :)

Also, the sale is almost over! If you want any of these 5 varieties of hops for just $10/lb act now! At 12am MST Wednesday it will be over. Thanks folks!

Thanks for all your orders folks. The sale is going for another 3 hours and 24 minutes and orders placed after that may not start shipping until Monday. Once Warehouse Enforcer Scott gets all the sale orders out the door he is taking a well deserved long weekend. Thanks!

I've told myself "I have enough already" but I couldn't resist. Got a few lbs coming my way.

Thanks Niko!

I've told myself "I have enough already" but I couldn't resist. Got a few lbs coming my way.

Thanks Niko!

Ellis! You're welcome buddy and thank you. Also congrats on the killer DOTW call last night. It was tough competition.

Latest posts

Back