Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Help! Label critique, please.

Old 12-27-2008, 04:21 AM   #11
pedalmedic
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Ithink a parchment paper with and older yellow color would look cool. Aged.

Primay 2 Kolsch
secondary air
On Deck kipping fingers crossed for AG 10 gal batch

"Get real man. Most eunuchs have got more balls than you. "
- Lister

Old 12-28-2008, 08:27 AM   #12
TroubleBrewing
Recipes 

I think the new logo makes the top of the label look a bit too busy, the old style was imo better. Out of all of them, I like the California Imperial Pale Ale logo best for layout, and the India Pale Ale best for the picture used.

Old 12-28-2008, 03:16 PM   #13
Gregredic
Recipes 

I have to agree with TroubleBrewing...I like the previous header better. I would say with the right color paper, they are good to go. The ONLY thing I can think to do would be to add more text to the right hand side of the label....which would make it a bit smaller and easier to read. If you can't think of more descriptors to put on there....you could say how it is best served. You know...temp, type of glass, etc.