50 gallons fermenting!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So Sunday we brewed a 12 gallon batch of California Bucking Brown and a 12 gallon batch of Amber Ale. then got a wild hair up our woohoo so today we brewed a 14 gallon batch of California Beach Blonde Ale and a 12 gallon batch of our 3rd place porter. "I AM SPENT" much like the 100+ # of grain we used. this is the most I have brewed in 3 days ever.:rockin: Not for long though......
Cheers:mug:
JJ

Wow! Between my work schedule, the weather, increased hop and grain prices, and my five gallon system, I'm lucky to make ten gallons a month. You sir, are living the dream.

God and to think I felt overwhelmed when I did 2 batches in 2 days and the one was a 13gal Braggot...Your above and beyond..hats off

all 4 the love of BEER
it was a lot of work....but a labor of love!! My SWMBO thinks I am a total wack job. Cant say I disagree
Now I need to get about 4 more kegs so I can do a back to back porter day!!!gotta stock up for summer!!!:fro:
Cheers
:mug:
JJ

Jaybird said:
all 4 the love of BEER
it was a lot of work....but a labor of love!! My SWMBO thinks I am a total wack job. Cant say I disagree
Now I need to get about 4 more kegs so I can do a back to back porter day!!!gotta stock up for summer!!!:fro:
Cheers
:mug:
JJ

Dammit...now i'm really going to have to make the drive up! :rockin:

In honor of this accomplishment, I will attempt to DRINK 50 gallons of beer at the beerfest in Raleigh on Saturday.

Or maybe 50 sampler glasses. Maybe. Yeesh! That's a lot of brew!

Isn't the per-person maximum 50 gallons/year? Hopefully you have a SWMBO in residence, for another 50.:D

Nice! I've done 36 gallons in a day. Actually it was a night (7pm to 3AM).

Boy, I hope no one reports you to the "Authorties"

i should think the "authorities" would have better things to do then crack down on a homebrewer. besides, how are they gonna prove it? check ur brew logs? any brew around the house could have been given to you by a friend

nah I'm not toooooo worried about "the MAN" coming down on me. that was for uhhh 10 people;)
Damn now I have to transfer it and collect yeast samples...*work is never done in a brewery*
cheers
JJ

Back