• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Free sanke kegs - Santa Clarita

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazydave

Reaction score
I have a Pyramid keg and a rubber coated Miller keg, both 15.5gal. The Pyramid keg is pretty dented at the bottom
They've been taking up space in my garage for too long and I can't really ever see me having a use for them at this point. I could probably throw them on Craigslist, but I'd rather a fellow homebrewer have them. Maybe you can use them as fermenters?

Free to anyone who wants to pick them up. PM me

Maybe drop them off at the liquor store instead of enabling theft...?

They're rentals, hence the deposit paid to acquire one. Unless they have been decommissioned...

And here comes the keg theft trolls.

It's a nice thought, however, I've tried that at two local liquor stores. They won't take them back without their original deposit slips as they don't want to get stuck with them either.

Honestly, at this point, I've tripped over these things long enough and have put enough effort into giving them back that I could care less who takes them or where they go.

Yeah my local liquor store did the same thing to me. What I did was call the distributer they sent a truck over and gave me back the deposit. Wasn't really that much of an issue.

You aren't, by chance, headed to San Diego anytime soon are you? I'd gladly unload those puppies for you, if you are.

Sorry, I don't have any pics handy. I can try to take some soon. Not much to them, honestly though. Spears are intact.

I don't really leave the valley much either other than an occasional trip to woodland hills for the lhbs.

Hey I will take the kegs... I work in Simi tues/Wednesday/Thursday. I could come out there after the holiday.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Hey I will take the kegs... I work in Simi tues/Wednesday/Thursday. I could come out there after the holiday.

After the holidays I'm out of town until Jan 6th. But if you want to set up a time to come get them after that, it works for me!

Hey krazydave I'll definitely take the kegs after the holidays. I'll PM you my phone number.

Kegs being held for conardg until the holidays are over. If something falls through I'll update the thread.

Latest posts

Back