Anyone ever seen one of these? 2 port sankey keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siberian

Reaction score
Got it and 8 bottles of Beer Line cleaner + a ton of faucet parts off Craigslist tonight. Whole lot was only $20 but included this oddity.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415337951.585452.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415337973.719933.jpg

I guess it was used to clean 2 taps at a time. Guy used to work for a distributor or something and cleaned/serviced lines. Kept all this when he quit.

I'm wondering if I can use it as a small dispensing keg, it looks to be around 3 gallons but really fat. So sort of a more portable keg vs a normal 5g.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I've seen those posted before and the answer was that they're pretty standard for line cleaning.

You could use it to dispense but unless you want to weld something over one of the ports you'll have to "waste" a coupler by keeping it on with the ports blocked off while you dispense out of the other coupler.

I've seen those posted before and the answer was that they're pretty standard for line cleaning.

You could use it to dispense but unless you want to weld something over one of the ports you'll have to "waste" a coupler by keeping it on with the ports blocked off while you dispense out of the other coupler.

As Wilserbrewer said, the port is closed until you add the coupler.
no need to waste a coupler just add the one you're going to use and leave the other one alone.

Nice find. I never get that lucky.

You guys are correct! That'll teach me to post before my second cup of coffee... :eek:

that's awesome. I've actually been looking for a small sanke keg for cleaning and I didn't know these existed.

Back