Hi from Ohio!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miyoshinum5

Reaction score
I recently started brewing my own beer and am currently on my second batch. I've been lurking on this site from a while now and I have to say thank you for all the great advice you guys give! I've been able to relax a bit about brewing because of what I've read here. Since I've been a on the site almost everyday since I started brewing I figured I'd introduce myself. I've been fortunate enough to grow up in a house that appreciates good beer so even though I'm only 21 I've learned to enjoy and mostly drink craft beers. I also enjoy cooking and making my own things so home brewing seemed like a natural step for me. So far it's been a blast and now I'm afraid I'm addicted! So again I'd like to thank everyone, I feel like I've learned so much from you guys. I look forward to growing as a brewer!

Whereabouts in Ohio are you? I'm in Sheffield Village, about 3.5 miles from the shores of Lake Erie as the Ford flies. Welcome to the best hb site on the net. We also have wine making, kombucha,smoking/grilling, bread making, pizza, soda...anything to drink & what to eat with it. Should be right up your alley!:mug:

Hi Ohio from Australia!

I am new to the site too but have been home brewing for ages - certainly looks like a good site.

Best of luck with your new found love: enjoy the fun

Cheers Trevor.

Welcome! Tons of great people and knowledge on this site!

I'm from the Akron area. Lots of great home brew clubs and home brew stores throughout NEO if that is where you live.

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

I live in Lyndhurst, an east suburb of Cleveland. I'm already planning to try some other stuff I've seen here, definitely going to keep me busy.

Back