Hi there strangers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tophe

Reaction score
Hey all.....its me Tophe....some of you probably remember me. I haven't posted much at all since last winter. Mostly because I didnt brew any beer all summer long because I get pretty busy doing other things. But winter is here and Im going to try some more brewing soon here. I only have 3 batches under my belt so I'll still be trying to gain some more knowledge.

For those of you who dont remember me, Im a 22 year old "rookie brewer". My friends have been buggin me to brew up some more beer :)
I want to brew a porter up this weekend, so Im searchin for good recipes. Found a few on here....

Well, just wanted to say "hey" and I'll be around and pick some of you expert's brains.....

Hey hey! Good to see you've returned to the guild. Brewing beer is better in the winter anyway. You don't want to go outside, the boiling warms your house up and makes it smell nice, and at least for me, I drink more beer in the winter anyway.

Good luck and have fun! Post your porter recipe and let us know how it comes along.

Oh lord won't you buy me a turkey frier!! All my friends drink good home brew I must make amends. I work hard in my kitchen but I don't do all grain. Oh lord won't you buy me a turkey frier!!

Imagine that Janis Joplin sang this and it didn't suck.

Back