Local recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordanRC

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a family member traveling to the Orlando area, and they're willing to bring back some beer for me. I'm hoping to get some recommendations on some beer stores with a good craft brew selection, as well as some must have Florida beer that can be found at said stores. Generally love stouts, porters, hefe's and Belgian styles, but any recommendations outside of those would be awesome too!

Thanks! :mug:

Total Wine near the Mall at Millenia has a huge selection of craft and import beer. Try anything by Cigar City Brewing, a very good local out of Tampa.

+1 Total Wine. There's a smaller place closer to the Theme Parks in Hunters Creek on 441 called Knights Liquor and also a Lees Liquor in Hunters Creek that usually has a bunch of Cigar City. But if you want the mega selection go to total wine. There's another Total Wine off hwy 50 near Fashion Square Mall.

Knightly Spirits is a great shop. they have a huge selection and carry some local brews that Total Wine doesn't. They also sell glassware like Cigar City pints and snifters for $5. here's their address:12975 S Orange Blossom Trl Orlando FL 32837. As others have mentioned though Total Wine is a good bet as well as Whole Foods.

Look for anything by Cigar City they always have seasonal releases as well as there stand by's. Also check out Saint Somewhere for Belgian Style Farmhouse Ales.

Back