What kind of LOSER has 10,000 posts in an online forum?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30K in almost 9 years? That's a slacker, not a loser..

I belong to a pilot's message board that went live just over 10 years ago. I've been there since Day 1 and have 9400+ posts. The king of time wasters over there (who happens to work for the Fed. Gov't.) has a little over 93K.

I've observed that a lot of Web users seem to take advantage of company time. Traffic drops a lot after 5PM and on weekends.

Mark

Last edited:

I belong to a pilot's message board that went live just over 10 years ago. I've been there since Day 1 and have 9400+ posts. The king of time wasters over there (who happens to work for the Fed. Gov't.) has a little over 93K.

I'be observed that a lot of Web users seem to take advantage of company time. Traffic drops a lot after 5PM and on weekends.

Mark

I'm self-employed. I'd feel kinda bad if I did all that on somebody else's dime.

I'be observed that a lot of Web users seem to take advantage of company time. Traffic drops a lot after 5PM and on weekends.

Mark

just noticed your sky king intro under avatar, lmao

Im young ~35ish, but my father had all the sky king episodes. He flew in the USAF AD/RC for 27 years and swore that the songbird should have been a twin bonanza.

just noticed your sky king intro under avatar, lmao

Im young ~35ish, but my father had all the sky king episodes. He flew in the USAF AD/RC for 27 years and swore that the songbird should have been a twin bonanza.

I watched Sky King every week as a kid in the '50s. That show was the reason I learned to fly as soon as I had the opportunity.

Back