More beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanh1801

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, or not. Just wanted to give major props to them. I ordered my wort chiller and a few other odds and ends from them last week. They said it would take 5 days to get the copper to make it. I called today to check up and see when it would be ready and to change my order,(I had to buy some sanitizer at a LHBS for bottling). The guy on the phone was very friendly said they just got the copper shipment in today. I told him what i wanted to do, he said they already packed up the stuff, but personally went and changed it and had it repackaged for the new stuff i wanted(New carboy). Also said it would be tomorrow before it got shipped out. Well got home from work and had an email that it shipped out this afternoon. Now a days it is hard to find good customer service with someone you can understand. I will definitely be ordering more from them. All this with free shipping. Looks like my first all grain is going to happen this weekend, I am excited.

funny, b/c for me, they couldn't tell the difference between a 6 and 5 gallon better bottle, they made it right, but I had to wait another week and send back the old one...

i live close enough to have the privilege of visiting their store in concord, ca pretty often and i find them to usually be quite knowledgeable and helpful. sometimes they have events, however, and they've gotten my order incorrect because, well, they were a bit tipsy :tank:

I've ordered from a lot of HB stores, and these guys have been the best by far. I just wait until I got over 60 bucks worth of stuff and get free shipping.

Back