Noob from East TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stench

Reaction score
Been lurking for a while, but finally decided to join the fun! Still gathering info, but looking to get started with an extract batch soon and move up as I get comfortable. Any suggestions on the best starter kit brand? Believe it or not, I already have a glass carboy that has been a change jar for the past 20 years! I doubt I will use it because of that fact! Cheers!

Thanks 1234!
Helpermonkey - not that I can find. Closest one to me is the Ferment Staton Inc in your neck of the woods. My oldest son is going to UT this year and I'm going to try to get there to see some of the items in person, rather than blindly ordering. I'd rather pay a few bucks extra and buy local if possible.

Thanks 1234!
Helpermonkey - not that I can find. Closest one to me is the Ferment Staton Inc in your neck of the woods. My oldest son is going to UT this year and I'm going to try to get there to see some of the items in person, rather than blindly ordering. I'd rather pay a few bucks extra and buy local if possible.

They are really nice people but a little pricy.

Latest posts

Back