new here from CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abf303

Reaction score
hey guys been lurking here for a few months and decided to join this great site. i just brewed my first batch a few days ago and am thinking of doing one more this weekend. cant wait to try my first homebrew in a few more weeks. man what a great hobby lol.

Welcome Aboard!

Being an Aurora guy, you probably already know Dry Dock Brewing and The Brew Hut. If not, you really should check them out.

i got my first kit at the brew hut 2 weeks ago, i love that place. dry dock has some real good beers, i go at least 1 time a week to re-fill my growlers

Welcome! I got a homebrew kit for my birthday this summer, and I'm already hooked. It's great to drink good beer that you made yourself.

+1 again on Dry Dock / Brew Hut. Going there for the first time (their 4th anniversary party) pushed me over the edge into homebrewing.

I'm in Longmont and just ran my first batch this weekend. If I remember, I'll come back and let you know how it turned out in about a month!

Back