Hello from Arizona

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zenman

Reaction score
Hi been lurking for a few weeks. Wife and I love to home brew, just wish we had more time & space to brew more. :cross: Anyway I found this forum when I was researching getting a wort chiller vs. making one; and found myself reading it more and more so decided to register. this site sure is a great wealth of information!! see you around!

Welcome aboard fellow AZer. The folks here are great and full of info. Have you heard of San Tan Brewrey? Fairly new micro in Chandler...pretty good stuff I must say, worth a checking out!

Cheers

I'm at Papago now. If you're in the area stop by.

Papago Brewing? I was just there 2 weeks ago for the first time...SWMBO actually turned it on to me?? And we've been toghether for 4 years???:cross:

I haven't heard of this place till now :confused: where have I been????

Live up in the north valley, 101 & Cave Creek Rd. area. I've been to Papago on Scottsdale road a few times, but it is kinda far away, now that Magnums is on my local corner @ 7th St. & Union Hills, highly recomend this shop, sometimes pricey but the owner Amar is first rate at getting fine wine, beer and cigars, you must check it out at least once, he has over 200 beers or something for sale and if he don't have it he will try his hardest to get it. I get my brew supplies @ What Ale's Ya in Glendale. I never heard of San Tan Micro before, but I rarely get out to the east valley except when visiting the inlaws in Gilbert. Don't do micro pubs much anymore are not any close, Rock Bottom is good but a zoo at all times in Desert Ridge so have not gone in well over a year, Pinnicle Peak Patio has nice brews but is a little far except when wanting a nice steak & local brew & Satisfied Frog has nice stuff but again is a little out of the way (now it is the Silver Spur anyway due to ownership change....) Happy Trails and Holidays :)

Latest posts

Back