Another Website

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RWBooneJr

Reaction score
I like the recipe calculator at tastybrew-dot-com. I know that the calculations are often different than other sources, but they are always a good ballpark for new recipes (and I check them in multiple places before I brew). But, IT SEEMS TO BE GONE THIS WEEKEND. Is anyone else having trouble gettingt in, or is it just me. Is there another source that I should try. And is there software that I really should have instead and, if so, how much is it?

RWBooneJr said:
I like the recipe calculator at tastybrew-dot-com. I know that the calculations are often different than other sources, but they are always a good ballpark for new recipes (and I check them in multiple places before I brew). But, IT SEEMS TO BE GONE THIS WEEKEND. Is anyone else having trouble gettingt in, or is it just me. Is there another source that I should try. And is there software that I really should have instead and, if so, how much is it?

Have you tried Beersmith or Promash ? Both give limited use free versions and are real good value for money. I prefer Beersmith but you need to look at both.

Latest posts

Back