2nd batch suggestion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BStewie

Reaction score
I am planning my second batch for this weekend. My first batch was an IPA extract batch that I am going to transfer to my secondary to make room for my second batch.

I haven't quite made up my mind on why type of beer I am going to make, but I would like some suggestions on a little more advance method of brewing. I was possible thinking of steeping grains along with another extract batch. I don't want anything too advanced since this is my second batch.

Sorry if this has already been posted before.

Go all grain and dont look back. Seriously it is not that hard and you need minimal extra equipment to do it. Plus the options for brewing are much better; variety wise

What equipment do you have already? How big of a brew pot do you have? Don't feel you have to upgrade or anything, if you enjoy what you are doing and or the beer you make don't worry about it.

Next to IPA's , I enjoy Blonde's , and Redhead's, and Brunettes. :D (Blonde, Red, and Brown Ales) The sky is the limit, go for what ever floats your boat.

Back