Things that just LOOK wrong...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does that Hotels.com commercial LOOK wrong, or is it my imagination?

• Yes, it just looks wrong. We should pray for those who have such horrible imaginations.

• No. There's nothing wrong with that commercial. Get your mind out of the gutter.

• No, it doesn't look wrong. You are just reacting to a really stupid commercial

• Yes. And I like it. I want two nerdly guys to get on their knees and blow in my presence

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bedlam

Reaction score
I've been drinking. Let's keep that in mind, please.

I've also been watching TV. I saw that commercial for Hotels.Com...you know the one. Has some guy I don't know but is apparently some big star (sports? I can't keep up) Anyway, this guy's in a hot tub and two other guys (dweeb-types) have straws and are bent over the water, making bubbles for the biggie sport-dude.

It just LOOKS wrong. Is my mind just too dirty? Do I read too much into stuff? I have to know.

Just imagine how much attention it would have got if the guy in the tub was white and the two guys at the foot of the tub were black!

I love those Hotels.com commercials! If only it was like that in real life. Maybe they'd supply hookers next time I booked a hotel through them. I'm sure SWMBO would be pleased.

Back