Free O rings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkwudz

Reaction score
No catch :D, i figured i would build my own keggle valves, mostly because i would rather build than buy.

Anyways, the O rings came in packs of 50 and 50, which i got for a great price through work, so i thought i would "pay it forward"

I have two sizes both have about a 7/8 inside diameter. one is exactly the ones that come with the keggle kits and the other one is a larger diameter, but still about a 7/8 I.D., probably good for a cooler conversion.

I have 30 of the smaller diameter and 30 of the large

I will send 2 of each the first 15 people that PM me, all you need to do is send me a SASE and I'll toss them in the mail.

wish i checked out hbt this morning, i just went to my lhbs and spent $1.59 each. figured they had them in stock so i got five of them....

I ordered some earlier this week, didn't see the thread till after the fact. Just wanted to say that it's great that folks on here are so willing to help out others.:rockin:

O-rings received. Thanks for that!

Was any one elses envelope ripped open? May have just been an accident but, I am wondering if this is the result of a postal inspection.

All the contents were intact, thanks again.

Latest posts

Back