Hola from the Washington, DC area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christauff

Reaction score
Hey there everyone,

Stumbled across here looking for information about White Lab yeast. Just getting back into home brewing after an 8 year hiatus.

Just moved a Belgian-style ale to the secondary, and thinking about designing a label.

Love the forum so far.

Hello neighbor and welcome back to brewing. I'm about to get back into the swing of things now that the weather is nice and football is over.

Hello and welcome back!

The comment about the weather is spot on. I plan on brewing this Sat and the weather should be great! My last brew day was back in Jan when the temp was in the 20's; my lines were freezing and my propane tank froze up!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I just met a microbiologist at Marx Cafe in D.C. who seems uber-hard core into the scene, has a yeast collection that made me drool, he offered me any yeast he had in his library, what should I ask for for my next batch?

Back