HBT Fantasy Football 2015, League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick questions for everyone. Someone has asked me to set the draft order now so we all know in advance where we sit in the draft. If people want, I can randomize the draft order now. The fairest way to do this, though, is to let NFL.com randomize the draft order 30 minutes before the draft, which is what its set to do. The only setback about me randomizing the order now is that I can press the randomize button as many times as I would like. I wouldnt ever do that, but I really dont want anyone thinking that I did that to try and better my chances of winning. Which direction does everyone want to take on this?

I wouldnt ever do that, but I really dont want anyone thinking that I did that to try and better my chances of winning. Which direction does everyone want to take on this?

Doesn't matter to me, I'll end up drafting someone that is inactive or hurt anyway. I always do. Its the curse of the Drunkernaughts.

Preferably 30 min site randomization, but honestly I don't care either way. I'm assuming this is a friendly league. Whatever works.

Exactly. Im perfectly fine setting the order now or waiting till Sunday, just dont want someone getting upset and thinking I rigged the draft order.

I won't be able to make the draft so I'd prefer to know what spot I have so I can pre rank my players accordingly. But I'm good either way.

I'm fine either way but seeing as everyone else is saying the same thing. I guess I'll put a vote for 30 min before. Just to put a vote out

I'm in the same boat as wyobrewer, so I'll throw my skepticism to the wind and trust finsfan to pick the order earlier. After all, if he's honest enough to admit being a Miami fan, he must be trustworthy.

;)

Set it now. I trust you :)

You should have voted the other way. You didnt fare so well. :D

Alright ladies, here is the draft order set for Sunday.

Untitled.png

You should have voted the other way. You didnt fare so well. :D

Alright ladies, here is the draft order set for Sunday.

I'll take that - picks # 15 & 18 - just gotta go set my order.

This is a kicker centric league right? :D

I hope everyone enjoyed the draft! It should be a great season, and I'm looking forward to some stiff competition.

I got C with 4.7% chance of making it. I wouldn't sweat it. Almost nothing is settled at this point.

EDIT:
"BUILT AROUND AN AWESOME COLLECTION OF BACKS, GUMBALLHEAD HOPES TO CHALLENGE THE LEAGUE"

Seriously? Contradict yourself much?

Haha, wonder how often these ratings even remotely correlate to winning...

NFL Fantasy said:
With Championship Expectations, Lupulin Threshold Shifters Racks Up Receiving Talent

Draft Grade A+
Proj Record 12-2
Proj Finish 1

Your chances to make the playoffs 89.3%

I got C with 4.7% chance of making it. I wouldn't sweat it. Almost nothing is settled at this point.

EDIT:
"BUILT AROUND AN AWESOME COLLECTION OF BACKS, GUMBALLHEAD HOPES TO CHALLENGE THE LEAGUE"

Seriously? Contradict yourself much?

Problem is that you're built around DEFENSIVE backs...
;)

I was dealt a C with a projected record of 4-10.

Back