Help with logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveooph131

Reaction score
I've been calling my brewery...Hang Loose Brewing Co., all of the brew names come from surf terms. (I grew up in CA)

Any thoughts for a cool logo?

Maybe images of a hand doing the hang loose thing, and a surfer in the wave tunnel or whatever it's called, over one another, or something along those lines. Just an idea.

Oh that gave me this idea....How about a cartoon shark, holding a beer with his one hand/fin, and flipping the hang loose symbol with the other.

The only problem, is I can't draw a stick figure let alone something this elaborate. Any ideas on how I could get this produced?

I would just try to find someone online that could do it for free or cheap. People that do graphics for a living would charge a ton, unless maybe they did it on the side for you for some homebrew.

start with this:

709px-Sign_language_Y.svg.png

How about a cartoon shark, holding a beer with his one hand/fin, and flipping the hang loose symbol with the other.

How about something like this?
hangloosea.jpg

AWESOME!!! Wow man... Love the sketched-out, "drawn on a napkin while drinking a pint" look as well...

dave, like r2eng said, send that man some beers and use it!

Back