Go Goblin.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Now they are even giving away money.

comp_winagrand.jpg

Gotta love the Goblin.

pumpclip_halloween.gif

Especially when It's HB. :D

Hobgoblin Strong Dark Ale

Hobgoblin is strong in roasted malt with a moderate hoppy bitterness and slight fruity character that lasts through to the end. The ruby red coloured Hobgoblin is full-bodied and has a delicious chocolate toffee malt flavour balanced with a rounded moderate bitterness and an overall fruity character.

Wychwood - brewers of characterABV: 5.2% in bottle, 5.0% in cask
Bottle: 500ml
Cask: yes
Hops: Fuggles and Styrians
Malts: Pale, Crystal and Chocolate

My local pub had the Goblin on tap last week. I went in a couple days later and they were already out of it. I've really developed a taste for this stuff, I guess I need to brew your clone soon

hey Orfy, anyone got a ProMash file for the goblin that you know of (like you :)). Gonna brew your recipe this weekend. If no, I'll build my own and offer to share it with others. Just to confrim, your recipe in the dropdown is the most current right?

EDIT- nevermind, found the converted one in your thread (Chimone).

I've had Goblin in a bottle and have my first attempt clearing right now. I'm hoping I like it as much as the commercial offering as I have 10 gallons of it.

Back