What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished up sampling all the brews from a local brewery, Marble Brewery. They have a nice selection and my favorites turned out to be the Wildflour Wheat and the Belgo Stout.

half_whit said:
Walking dead and some Nogne 500 IPA from Norway

Just finished a SA fezziwigs ale while watching this terrible episode. They really took the BS to a whole nother level in this one. What did you think?

ForumRunner_20131201_195631.jpg

Damn, I took off for 2 nights and you alchys post over 20 pages! See what happens when you work a part time job on the weekend just to fund your beer drinking?

Finishing the last of my AP shine as I give up on reading all these posts.

Gravity sample of rye amber and of a Mosaic/Nelson IPA. Was hoping to carb/keg with the carb stone before Wednesday, but there is still more work for the yeast to do and I refuse to rush things and serve green beer at events.

ChefRex said:
What do you think? I love the stuff.

I like their beers alot. What ive had any way. (Dales, deviant dales, old chub and tenfidy) but their prices are insane. Ive wanted to try gknight and gubna but they are like 18$ for a 4 pk. Insanity.

Coffee but switching to tea. Figures I'd get 8 hours of great sleep and wake up feeling like a cold is coming on. :(

Also, someone has to remind me why cutting off another car on the road should be returned with break-checking? This ahole mini van cut me off then as I tried to slow down fast enough, he slams on his breaks and I lay down rubber trying to avoid hitting him. In my state, it would have been 100% my fault so hitting him is not an option. Rant over.

My buddy at work got back from a trip Belgium last night. Now there's a bottle of Westvleteren 12 sitting on my desk, but I'm not drinking it just yet. Back to the coffee pot... Costa Rica Tarrazu

Hello said:
Coffee but switching to tea. Figures I'd get 8 hours of great sleep and wake up feeling like a cold is coming on. :( Also, someone has to remind me why cutting off another car on the road should be returned with break-checking? This ahole mini van cut me off then as I tried to slow down fast enough, he slams on his breaks and I lay down rubber trying to avoid hitting him. In my state, it would have been 100% my fault so hitting him is not an option. Rant over.
I see and have to deal with stupid drivers just about everyday. It makes me rage so much.

A little lunch hour beer run. The WF in downtown Austin still has some for anyone who's interested. And the guy at South Lamar said they were probably getting another 2 cases this afternoon.

Cheaper and easier to get it here than at home. Oh well.

image-3844275881.jpg

A little lunch hour beer run. The WF in downtown Austin still has some for anyone who's interested. And the guy at South Lamar said they were probably getting another 2 cases this afternoon.

I got two more bottles at lunch. Seems they send more to Austin and Dallas than that do Houston but at least I got some.

Lucky you.. I have been scouring high and low but everyone is sold out already!!!!

Back