What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
allenH said:
The Bruery White Oak.
how is it? I just bought a bottle.

Drinking my honey porter. This is the 1 gallon that exploded. It's a bit rough, needs more conditioning.

image-3627761672.jpg

Hello said:
how is it? I just bought a bottle.

Drinking my honey porter. This is the 1 gallon that exploded. It's a bit rough, needs more conditioning.

Pretty good, not what I was expecting from them. Be sure to let it warm up quite a bit.

Billy-Klubb said:
I see you have more of that La Fin du Monde...:rockin:

That's 22 corked and caged punted 750's of 11% Zhukov-ish RIS, with Irish whiskey soaked oak and 6oz cold steeped espresso, it's a groomsmen gift for my buddies wedding. The bottles are all from Saint Somewhere (homer beer!).

That's 22 corked and caged punted 750's of 11% Zhukov-ish RIS, with Irish whiskey soaked oak and 6oz cold steeped espresso, it's a groomsmen gift for my buddies wedding. The bottles are all from Saint Somewhere (homer beer!).

nice! where the flocc were you when I got married?!? hahahaha!!!

Hope you cleaned those bottles well. :D

Billy-Klubb said:
nice! where the flocc were you when I got married?!? hahahaha!!!

Haha, never let beer nerds know that you brew beer. It's 1 beer for the wedding reception and 1 beer for the anniversary party. The groom helped me brew it back in July and we bottled it today. I thought it was a pretty good idea, since all the groomsmen own/manage some pretty cool beer bars in DT Orlando.

TNGabe said:
Hope you cleaned those bottles well. :D

Very well. Scrubbed and soaked in PBW for 2 weeks. Rinsed a few times and soaked in Starsan. Hopefully that's enough. If not, they will be in for a surprise.

Local brewery named Fate Brewing's sour cherry brown ale. Not sour enough for my tastes and a bit thin and also not very brown. Still a decent beer, it could just be so much better with a little extra effort...

ForumRunner_20131201_172823.jpg

Celt Experience Seven Flowers double IPA

Going to New York on holiday tomorrow, my girlfriend has just informed me that she cannot read flight times properly and we don't get back to Scotland until a week Tuesday rather than a week on Monday... So I'm not going to be back in work when I said I would be. Hey ho...

That's ok. My swmbo was off by a month once. Now I'm in charge of travel arrangements...fml

I see a bunch of y'all posting 2013 BCBS. I kinda want to slap the crap out of y'all. if it's anything like years past, a few years aging will do wonders.

11th Hour IPA from Crow Peak. it's much better on tap. I miss getting growlers of this stuff. and the Pile-O-Dirt.

I see a bunch of y'all posting 2013 BCBS. I kinda want to slap the crap out of y'all. if it's anything like years past, a few years aging will do wonders.

I was fortunate to be able to grab enough to put a couple four packs away. I will drink a couple now, and have a couple next year, and a couple the year after that. I won't know how it ages if I don't know what it's like young. I understand aging very well, cigars are the same way.

I was fortunate to be able to grab enough to put a couple four packs away. I will drink a couple now, and have a couple next year, and a couple the year after that. I won't know how it ages if I don't know what it's like young. I understand aging very well, cigars are the same way.

knowing this is for sissies. just do what ol' Uncle Klubb says. bwahahahaha!!!!

Finsfan's apfelwein.

So did you follow the exact recipe from EdWort? Your's is slightly better than mine.

I followed it exactly except I used Motts apple juice because we dont have treetop here.

Finally having a good beer after a long day. Took ten hours to cut and haul over 15 trees out of my yard today. It was the GF's dads idea and he is the land lord, kinda have to help. He did take us for pitchers afterward, he couldnt keep up :D

2013-12-01 19.28.03.jpg

Im not drinking any of these but just a couple recent pick ups. I have a backwoods chilling down and am about to finish off a couple random beers floating in my fridge.

Hopefully ill be able to join the bunch of you in posting some picks of some bcbs i will be purchasing with my recent winnings $$$ :tank: :D

Back