I don't have to put brewing on hold!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesnsw

Reaction score
SWMBO and I just signed the lease for our first apartment today... and it's big enough for me to continue brewing! We spent several weeks looking at places, and most of them in our price range didn't have space for even one carboy... I was thinking over who I could loan my carboys to until we had space, how I could brew and leave the carboys elsewhere, etc... but I don't have to do that!

So I brewed a celebratory Old Ale today, and it was the smoothest brew day I've had so far... it would have been sad to have to leave.

AWSOME!

I live in an apartment. I used to keep my bottles, buckets, carboys, etc in the living room. my girl is cool... but a roomate moved out and now I keep my goods in the second closet. I dream of the day I can have a real brew rig and kegs...

I'm a 12th story 1br apt brewer too. I have an entire closet dedicated to equipment. I'm lucky I have a balcony and I'm on the second floor. I haven't been bothered with using my burner outside yet.

Congrats on still being able to brew!

Back