Where to get Russian River in Philly?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJSkypala

Reaction score
Heading down to Philly today to see some family. Does anybody know of any places that currently have any Russian River beers (Pliny or sours) on tap?

Thanks

I would go to pinnochios in media, www.pinbeer.com. there is also teressa cafe in malvern. In the city, check benalux tasting room or eulogy. Piinnochios has probably the best bottle selection around, and have a great tap selection. You could also head to my place where I have two sours on tap :)

Thanks! My uncle lives in Pottstown, if I wasn't traveling with my family I would like nothing more than to check out your homebrew sours. I will probably be limited to places in the city so I will investigate those suggestions]

The benelux tasting room is one of my favorite places, think they have like 15 taps, great bottle list and a wine tap system. They really don't serve much food, it is all about the drink. The servers are typically uber nice and knowledgable. They probably don't have RR on tap, but so good beers. Belgian cafe by the art museam is also good, one of the best burgers. So something small and fun, try race street cafe(they have franziskoner on tap, a fav of mine).

Have fun, tons of good places. Phillys beer scene is really alive.

Oh, their is monks cafe which has their own flander red, which is great, I just find the place a little upity. Rather go to Eulogy or the benalux.

When you visit your uncle, let me know, you are welcome to stop in for a brew.

Thanks for the advice. Ended up going to Monk's after dinner with my family cause we were only a few blocks away. I was very impressed and had glasses of both the Sierra Nevada Exportation and the Sly Fox/De Proeff Brotherly Love.

Both were incredible beers, will definitely be going back to Monk's in the future.

You have to try their house brew. It is brewed in Belgium and is a very good red. Glad you liked it. Did you get any food? The mussels are very good.

Back