two-tap converted frig kegerator--1 commercial; 1 homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldenboy

Reaction score
Is it possible to do this with one CO2 tank? If so, what kit to get and what mods need to be made?

tx

SG

yeah you just have to get the keg coupler for commercial beers. I have one just in case I find myself running low on home made beer, I can pick up a 6keg of Long Hammer IPA for 53 bucks. Don't get caught on it though. Homebrew is why you got that kegerator. Right?

Is it possible to do this with one CO2 tank? If so, what kit to get and what mods need to be made?

tx

SG

I just did it. Its easy to change over from Corney to a d coupler which is what you need for most craft beer kegs. I am keeping one 6th barrel keg of craft brew (right now Great Divide Rumble IPA) and one Corney of home brew in my kegerator, but I can easily switch back to two homebrew kegs anytime. Go to http://www.kegworks.com to get all the parts you need. I am running one co2 tank that is split so I can have different pressures for each keg.

Back