What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the thought of brewing something historical, I will put it on my list of small batch brews.

George Washington Small Beer - Hmm, did America invent the session beer? And more importantly, was George Washington a session beer pimp?

I believe he used this article for help and I know he scaled down the batch size.

https://byo.com/brown-ale/item/1324-revolutionary-brewing

It isnt up to modern standards obviously but if this was all that was around I would have no problem drinking it.

Double-ish pour! Couldn't fit all of the second bottle in, but it will be entering shortly.

_DSC3648.jpg

West O's Chocolate Stout. I think I like it better directly after drinking any other style. otherwise it just kind of seems a little muted. I could just be imagining things though. I did start to walk after a hammer I didn't throw and I was still holding today. bwahahahha!!! that last part was a joke.

I have done a bad thing. After a 11 hour day at work hauling excess equipment and loading 2 18-wheelers full of computers, monitors, etc. I have drank every last drop of whiskey in my house. I really want more. I do not know if I am going to be mobile tomorrow, but this is needed. I did eat an entire pizza and half a quiznos sub for lunch but am hungryish and not sure if I am going to do dinner.

How long you throw them in and what temp? Suddenly hungry again;)

Hang in there Bill!

I rub the mushrooms with olive oil and salt, then cook them for about 3 mins per side in a pan. Then I assemble the sandwich with the mushrooms, roasted peppers and mozzarella, wrap in foil and bake for about 10 mins at 350 or until the cheese melts. Pull them out, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and devour. I can go for about 5 more right now.

I rub the mushrooms with olive oil and salt, then cook them for about 3 mins per side in a pan. Then I assemble the sandwich with the mushrooms, roasted peppers and mozzarella, wrap in foil and bake for about 10 mins at 350 or until the cheese melts. Pull them out, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and devour. I can go for about 5 more right now.

I need to make these!

One of the few times I'm going to say "Wow, this is a great New Belgium beer." The local liquor store had them on sale for $2.49 a piece. Glad I picked up two.

I went searching for more of that today and struck out. I've likely had about twenty of them at a dollar and a half more than you paid. Will never walk past that one again. Most hops for the money I have ever found.

Drinking water, feel something aged in bourbon calling me.

I went searching for more of that today and struck out. I've likely had about twenty of them at a dollar and a half more than you paid. Will never walk past that one again. Most hops for the money I have ever found.

Drinking water, feel something aged in bourbon calling me.

The best by date is 12/21, so it's not extremely fresh. It's really good considering that though.

Second Hop Ranch. Trying to fix a sink but it's not cooperating. Missed a third of the game thus far but hope I'll finish or give up during the third.

Back