What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. I don't think it's do to poor quality bottles considering the cap shot off like a bullit. It was still good after the foam subsided. ;)

I wish I had a Winter Grind right now. Instead I'm drinking mediocre coffee.

Is there anything on the bottle that may give you an indication of batch # or bottle date? Or any date actually? I'm going to let them know.

Water. About to get coffee. I spent the morning being braided by someone on my team who isn't even at my level. I don't toss out titles and regardless of title, he needed to step off quick. I couldn't believe how insulting he was and how my boss just let it continue until I wrote him separately and told him that I don't control or create the problems that occurred but I can be he solution if this guy would let me stop reading his insulting emails and let me do my job.

/rant

Two more company parties to go. That will bring the total to 4. Spend, spend, spend.

Water for the next hour until I begin drinking some vodka or scotch.

work is dumb

water

C38.gif

Is there anything on the bottle that may give you an indication of batch # or bottle date? Or any date actually? I'm going to let them know.

No date code or batch number on the bottle.

Dr. Pepper with my Tostinos pizza.

Truer words have not been spoken ...

At company party. Empty handed. Not even food. This is all flocced up. :(

Save it for later. I had a Dos Equis amber, Balvenie 12 and three waters with a fantastic steak, and a **** load of fancy appetizers.

I'm priming the liver for tonight.

Happy Birthday Joe! How is that Iron man drinking? I thought it was pretty smooth last year when it came out and never got around to aging some before it was gone.

sooo smooth it's incredible! no signs of anything bad happened to it. it's been kept at 55 F since it arrived.
thanks again :D

You sir, are sadly mistaken... There is no such thing!! If you continue to feel this way your man card may be revoked but feel free to send your excess this way for proper disposal :drunk:

Finishing up the pot o' coffee. This cold bug needs to go away

You might go broke with the shipping cost. Its a good problem. Just have to drink them before i should buy more. Though the law of buying beer is drink 1 buy 6 lol

Latest posts

Back