Fantasy Football 2015, League #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick questions for everyone. Someone has asked me to set the draft order now so we all know in advance where we sit in the draft. If people want, I can randomize the draft order now. The fairest way to do this, though, is to let NFL.com randomize the draft order 30 minutes before the draft, which is what its set to do. The only setback about me randomizing the order now is that I can press the randomize button as many times as I would like. I wouldnt ever do that, but I really dont want anyone thinking that I did that to try and better my chances of winning. Which direction does everyone want to take on this?

I'm cool either way on the draft order. Usually knowing the order ahead of time helps you plan the first few rounds a little better but if it's easier to just let the website do it, that's fine, too. I can win from any draft position....

Im fine with waiting what two days now? but if you DO randomize it now and my name just HAPPENS to be the first overall a 22 might get lost on its way to my house and mistakes your doorstep for mine.

Good enough for me! Sounds like we are waiting it out. The other league is way more high maintenance and wanted to know now. ;)

Looks like I might be doing some in-person scouting at the Giants/Jags game tomorrow.

Im good with waiting too. That being said (and i will prob pay for this later) we can make it easier on everyone and just send me the winnings now if everyone is cool with that.

Could have been worse, you could have had me draft your team for you :) I'm projected to go 3-13 and finish tied for 13th place
I suck

Could have been worse, you could have had me draft your team for you :) I'm projected to go 3-13 and finish tied for 13th place
I suck

I'm not sure if I'm excited or nervous that the espn bot thinks I did a decent job in the draft. Probably more the latter.

Bahaha i get a C grade and will finish 3-11 as well..........Gotta love NFL.com pre draft rankings im sure id have been much better getting Mcfadden and Jay cutler right?

Bahaha i get a C grade and will finish 3-11 as well..........Gotta love NFL.com pre draft rankings im sure id have been much better getting Mcfadden and Jay cutler right?

Haha their rankings are crazy. I got a C in both leagues and will finish below .500 in both.

I think they have to grade low no one wants the A+ grade finish 11-3 and then just crap the bed.

Apparently Jordy basically injured himself as I was picking. So there's that.

oops, wrong league haha this is going to be a confusing year. :cross:

I thought it happened just after. I auto-drafted the last couple of picks because I had to sparge. I opened up ESPN during my boil and saw the news. Pretty much can't do a thing about it right now. On this league the waiver wire is never awesome.

No, there was a gun to my head. What kind of question is that?
I didn't know he was injured until after the draft.

Because i thought you might have been on autodraft when that pick came up, simple question but enjoy your injured wideout

Because i thought you might have been on autodraft when that pick came up, simple question but enjoy your injured wideout

Nope. Like I said and I assure you, others fell to this one too, it wasn't immediately known. I was brewing so I wasn't watching a game nor was I watching breaking news. In fact, based on the comment(s) people made about Nelson being gone and someone else saying it was their next pick, I imagine I am not alone in the camp. I'd even put money on you not knowing right away either. It was an unfortunate mishap. It's not like I intended to pick a player that was injured the same hour. You probably don't get that though.

I don't know what it is, but you seem like you're still on the ****** mode with me. Probably best to toss me on ignore and watch me lose. We should both be choosing our beers to send to the winner as it stands right now. ;)

Enjoy and good luck this season, kiddo.

Nah im not going to ignore you. It was a simple question i posed because i felt bad about getting an already injured player (my biggest gripe about the early draft day), but its hard to convey tone on here. Good luck to the season with you and hope you picked up some of his backups...

I prefer sours and saisons btw

Found this in my spam folder. I know they have this rating wrong.

image.jpg

Not out of the realm of possibility you have a pretty solid team for this big of a league.

Back