KEG posts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerman6

Reaction score
are all corny keg post the same .i have a challenger 6 and itdoes not fit my QD the same as my corny keg .is this problem normal?can it be fixed?please help.ihad to use a black QD for the co2 side and the gray one on the beer side.

No, they are not all the same. There are different posts from different styles and the in and outs are different too.

beerman6 said:
are all corny keg post the same .i have a challenger 6 and itdoes not fit my QD the same as my corny keg .is this problem normal?can it be fixed?please help.ihad to use a black QD for the co2 side and the gray one on the beer side.

Each post is fitted to the in or out of a specific keg. Don't mix them up, it's a b!tch figuring out which should go where.

Gray = Gas In.
Black = Bev Out

Yeah, if you had to put grey on beer and black on CO2 that means your posts are on the keg backwards. The posts are not all the same on different types of kegs, but they do all fit the disconnects the same...sounds like you need to switch your posts.

Latest posts

Back