Squirrel got into grain! ! !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWeeb

Reaction score
This is what greeted me when I came home (it was on the front porch) thanks to an early morning FedEx delivery and hungry squirrel(s). The box was from Midwest; after unpacking I was able to recover 14 oz of a one pound crush of 60L.

So, since everything gets boiled, and I pick through carefully to make sure there is no squirrel sheet mixed in, safe to use?

squirrelinGrain.jpg

And now begins the downward spiral where someone says, "THIS IS 'MERICA, I WOULD JUST SHOOT 'EM." Because it's your yard, right?

And now begins the downward spiral where someone says, "THIS IS 'MERICA, I WOULD JUST SHOOT 'EM." Because it's your yard, right?

Wow, someone has issues...

OP, sucks that happened to ya.

If your going to be making more orders like this maybe build a container to store the box. Just put a note for the delivery person to see.

live trap it, paint the tails with glow in the dark paint and let nature take care of 'em...

it may also freak out your neighbors...

lol my post does sound a little crazy doesnt it. I only meant to say that you can't trap every squirrel... and it will likely never happen again - freak occurance. Maybe a bird feeder would provide an alternate food source? Ok ya...

very funny posts! Just made the starter, will brew this monday morning, and it is my first stout, so maybe "Starving Squirrel Stout" or "escurel stout" (french) or "Squirrel Joke Stout" (just read that was sponge bob square pants episode) or ???

Back