Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tebow is Jesus Christ, meaning, I really really bet the jets -7? Jesus Christ...

Tebow must be John Smith Reincarnate.... WTF how does he do this crap? He is the worst Pro QB I have ever seen! But, he sure has balls of steel! Denver will only be mediocre with him though... Jets are Meh this year. They have a much bigger bark than bite.

oh Go Steelers! As long as Big Ben Doesn't rape anyone this year, they go back to the super bowl. *waiving terrible towel

Tebow must be John Smith Reincarnate.... WTF how does he do this crap? He is the worst Pro QB I have ever seen! But, he sure has balls of steel! Denver will only be mediocre with him though... Jets are Meh this year. They have a much bigger bark than bite.

oh Go Steelers! As long as Big Ben Doesn't rape anyone this year, they go back to the super bowl. *waiving terrible towel

He's 3-0 against the spread....

fletchsj said:

Ha I have Slash in twitter feed. He is big Tebow fan. It figures.

I am feeling pretty good about the Steelers. They seem to be getting better every week. They tend to play lights out in the playoffs.

Tebow is Jesus Christ, meaning, I really really bet the jets -7? Jesus Christ...

Somebody actually said something smart the other day.

The arguments about Tim Tebow have been extremely divisive. "He can't play quarterback/all he does is win!"

And, at least so far, both sides have been proven right.

I think he's got about three or four more games before defenses figure out their offense, and they're done. I don't see how running the option spread or whatever it is they run is all that different from the Wildcat (which for all intents and purposes was good for what, one game?).

The only difference? Tim Tebow is marginally better at throwing a deep pass than Ronnie Brown.

What about them Jets, though? In the words of the great Michael Ray Richardson, "the ship be sinking!"

This team is about to EXPLODE. I'm waiting for someone (probably Cromartie) to start ripping on Sanchez. Get some mother****ing popcorn.

Look at the powerful offenses the Broncos have beaten.
Dolphins
Raiders
Cheifs
Jets

When they play a good offense, Tebow won't be able to put up the scores to win.

I feel good about Tebow, but his defense is keeping him in games and scoring points. 10 points last night for the offense. That won't win against the leauges better offensive teams.

It simply illustrates an overall culture of drug abuse....

Don't even get me started about Chmura.

I don't know what you guys are doin' up there in the great white north.

No it doesn't. It illustrates two isolated cases, one of which hasn't even been proven.

Chmura? Seriously? Another ancient story? Yikes.

OK.... fiiiiiiiine... THREE isolated cases....

"In 1996, Favre was temporarily banned by the NFL from drinking alcohol after he admitted he was addicted to Vicodin and spent 46 days at a drug rehab clinic before the start of the season. His condition was serious enough that he suffered a seizure which could have resulted in death."

Actually, as it turns out, ****ing a dead deer *is* illegal in Wisconsin (read the article wrong at first). But, looks like Moto only got probation.

pfft... all trumped up charges against the Pats.

And I'm surprised you didn't just go with "it's a wide spread problem, all of Wisconsin has to go into the dead deer ****ing issue... not just that guy"

annnnnnnnndddddddddd.................where is Mark Chimura from!?!??!?!

MASSSSSSSSSHOLETOPIA!!!!!

Meh. Chewy was a law-abiding citizen until he moved up there. I'm telling you, there must be something about those long, cold, lonely winters that gives a man an unnatural attraction to young girls and deer carcasses. Maybe you all should move to Florida for the winter or something.

Meh. Chewy was a law-abiding citizen until he moved up there. I'm telling you, there must be something about those long, cold, lonely winters that gives a man an unnatural attraction to young girls and deer carcasses. Maybe you all should move to Florida for the winter or something.

wait what law did he break again?

(time-out called from all trash talk)

Ok... seriously... that freakin article is some funny effin stuff. That's hilarious. Can you imagine this idiot 20 year old sitting in court while his lawyer actually argues this whole "it wasn't illegal because the dear was dead" defense!??!

You can picture the kid sitting there, nodding, muttering under his breath, "damn right!! That deer was dead so it ain't an 'animal' and I'm innocent!!"

Christ... I think the kid should have just pleaded guilty and kept it as low profile as possible. What's really worse??? getting convicted and there is no way the kid is going to get jail time... or getting out of it because you argued that you had sex with a DEAD deer... so it was ok... only it makes all of the news stations...

sorry... that was too comical though

(ok... commence usual trash talk)

I bet you Chmura was just bummed out there wasn't a deer in his hot tub

(time-out called from all trash talk)

Ok... seriously... that freakin article is some funny effin stuff. That's hilarious. Can you imagine this idiot 20 year old sitting in court while his lawyer actually argues this whole "it wasn't illegal because the dear was dead" defense!??!

You can picture the kid sitting there, nodding, muttering under his breath, "damn right!! That deer was dead so it ain't an 'animal' and I'm innocent!!"

Christ... I think the kid should have just pleaded guilty and kept it as low profile as possible. What's really worse??? getting convicted and there is no way the kid is going to get jail time... or getting out of it because you argued that you had sex with a DEAD deer... so it was ok... only it makes all of the news stations...

sorry... that was too comical though

(ok... commence usual trash talk)

I bet you Chmura was just bummed out there wasn't a deer in his hot tub

the kid's obviously messed - my question is, how can the lawyer, with a straight face, actually present that defense??

Uh, statutory rape?

Let me guess - that's not illegal in Wisconsin either, is it?

oh it's illegal, but he was acquitted of all charges.

butttt.....I really don't want to go down this path of defending a beezy-diddler so i'm gonna leave this one alone....

Cause the cold winter months are that different between MA and WI right?

How did I get pulled into this? I am on bye thank you. Now back to the discussion. Pats and Pack = cheaters. Continue.

Ha I have Slash in twitter feed. He is big Tebow fan. It figures.

I am feeling pretty good about the Steelers. They seem to be getting better every week. They tend to play lights out in the playoffs.

Looking forward to Beating the ravens come playoff time... Just hope Ben's hand heals quickly. It's amazing what they do with such a piecemeal line.:mug:

Anyone can beat anyone. Any given Sunday... That said...

This Giants team is supposed to be the team that gives the Packers its first loss?????

This is a miserable game between two **** teams.

Latest posts

Back