HBT Fantasy Football 2015, League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I wound up with Tom Brady. Anyone have an awesome backup QB they'd like to trade me for cheap? I'll add some homebrew to sweeten the deal

Dammit! Wrong league. I have hoyer!

images

I got Nick Foles with your name all over it.

You look a little light in the kicker department, however I am kicker rich. How about Nick Folk and a bomber of MCI Stout Malt/HBC 438 SMaSH? That way you get beer and we go Nick for Nick :ban:

WAAAAAIIIIT nevermind, he's not a starter. Not going to help my situation. Damn Deflategate!

Wow, great call. Plus I'm up against gronkowski week 1 so hopefully their points should off-set. Done and done.

Now, how do I cancel the waiver request I made on Bortles earlier?

So....when should I expect my beer?

There should be a way to cancel the waiver request. I don't use the site much, but on the app it is a bell, under alerts, I think.

I think I have the first drug suspension of the year. Bryant is looking at four games for weed.

Eli F-ing Manning as my QB. Then a broken Jordy Nelson.

Gonna be a long season of beer drinking.

where are you seeing the Draft ranking and estimated / projected results?

Eli F-ing Manning as my QB. Then a broken Jordy Nelson.

Gonna be a long season of beer drinking.

where are you seeing the Draft ranking and estimated / projected results?

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but....Kelvin Benjamin is out for the season too.

Anybody live in New England? What are they saying about the Tom Brady situation out there?

Latest posts

Back