What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yum. A coke and a candy cane. Its been 4 hours of silence in a too warm room at work for me so far. Only another 4 to go. When i get home it is probably going to be a quick pint of apfelwein or maybe a mad elf followed by bed.

It's a night for Bell's!! Started with a Two Hearted Ale and then It's Bell's Porter... Then, the feats of strength!!

Drinking my first homebrewed beer! A Dunkelweizen, only been in the bottle 2 weeks but already tasting pretty good!

20141225_182348.jpg

Super with sis and fam included splitting a bottle of teddy bear kisses and a few zombie dust. There was some wine too but it was all really sweet. Home now with my parents coming down to give the kids gifts.

The Westvleteren trinity. Blonde first, just finished the 8, the 12 is next. I'll follow that up with the St. Bernardus Christmas. Finally an opportunity to drink the special occasion beers.

Latest posts

Back