Thinking about kegging..found something on Craigslist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BearsWickedBrew

Reaction score
Its not that I hate bottling...I just feel like I would brew more frequently if I didn't have to bottle. That being said, I found a Summit Kegerator (1 tap) on craigslist that includes a CO2 tank for $375. Seeing that I dont know much about kegging...assuming this is in decent shape...is it a good deal?

you could put together your own rig for cheaper than that. Does it come with anything else (cornies, etc..)? Is it brand new?

Nope...nothing else. As I was exploring tho thru some of these posts...I found a link to the beveragefactory..and found a dual tap system brand new for like $500...I think if I were to get serious about kegging...I rather cough up the extra $100 or so to have something new...and with a 2nd tap

I did something similar; bought a used kegerator on CL for cheap and added a 3 tap tower from here for cheap A C U Homepage

offer him $250 and see what he says

I'd say keep your eyes open & be patient. I bought one kegerator in working condition that needed cleaning for $175. The 2nd one I bought was a Sears model that needed a new top & I got that with a full bottle for $100 - with the 1/2 keg still inside it.

Average price for a complete used kegerator in decent shape seems to be $300 - $350.... but you can often do better if you're patient & strike quickly.

Back