Lets set this straight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G. Cretin

Reaction score
I make bad jokes and some people don't like it.
Thats fine. I would like to extend the olive branch here and appologize to every one that visits this forum. I'm not here to start fights, derail threads, or critisize people for their Ideas Ilike to have fun and brewing is alot of fun for me and so is this forum so if I ruined your good time with a bad joke and lashing out I'm sorry. Now please somebody post something entertaining... yer killing me over here.

To reitereate:

G. Cretin said:
Touchy touchy. no need to get butt hurt muffin. just a stupid joke

Unfortunately, you're the one that got bent out of shape over this:mad: ...I replied as a joke...:D ...I didn't think you were going to get any takers.

As far as I'm concerned we're cool.;)

You should use more smilies so we can recognize your smart-a$$ humor. I'm one of the worse ones for throwing them out there.;)

^^yeah Iforget that the computer screen doesn't have voice inflections and other such things that would let people know I'm just jokeing.

Back