Orange County Area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theheadsn

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to almost all of this but have been slowly getting my feet wet cruising through the forum and acquiring equipment to brew. Was curious if there was anyone else in the Orange County area; I'm looking for people to bounce ideas off of, or even go over and help on brew days if possible. I'm in Buena Park, really close to Knotts. There are a 101 breweries in the area, but it seems all the home brewers are either down in SD or up in the LA area. Would love to help where I can, pick up some valuable knowledge and experience on the way :mug:

i may be able to help, depending on the style your trying to get into. im off of the 55 and 91

thats pretty local. Being so new to this its nice to meet other people that have been doing this way longer then I have. How often do you brew?

thats pretty local. Being so new to this its nice to meet other people that have been doing this way longer then I have. How often do you brew?

i probably brew about once or twice every 2 weeks
i have an electric system so it takes 3 to 4 hours with cleanup.

Back