AUGUSTA/CSRA Area - Found Yellow Lab

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FiddlersGreen87

Reaction score
Fellow home-brewers.

I have found a yellow female lab running around my neighborhood. I think she was probably abandoned. She has a collar and seems to be about 7-12 months, very much a happy puppy personality. She was skiddish at first, but has since become very excited to see me (I'm a 6'5 male) so I don't think she has any real fear issues. If she belongs to anyone you know, or you'd be interested in adopting her please let me know.

I have a 2 year old golden and a 6 week old puppy so my hands are pretty full. In fact this really awful timing for me, but I don't want to see her get hit by a car or something like that and I think she'd make a great family dog.

She seems healthy, while a little skinny, but with a week of consistent food, I think she'd be a very healthy and trainable dog.

I apologize for posting this here, I'm just trying to reach anybody in our area interested because I simply can't keep her with my full house. We're already posting on CL, FB, and the humane society. I'll post a picture after this.

Cheers,

Brian

I will give you enough food to get started, and even throw in a crate if you want it. Also willing to help with any needed training guidance.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408462436.995739.jpg

Take her by a local vet and see if she is chipped. That can help a lot usually.

Yea I'm going to do that this afternoon, but like I said I can't do much more than that with the two dogs I already have and my wife out of town.

Totally get that. She looks cared for based on coat and nails so hopefully the owners thought to chip her too.

Latest posts

Back