Frigidaire mfc05m0bw5 for a keezer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlindenger

Reaction score
I've been on the lookout for a cheap keezer-able chest freezer for a while, and I found someone trying to get rid of a used Frigidaire mfc05m0bw5. I can't seem to find anything useful about this on the internets.

Does anyone have one of these in use as a keezer? How big is it? How many homebrew kegs does it fit? How well does it work for you?

Can't find anything either, but it's what I just bought so I'm hoping that it will work! According to keg cowboy, their cornies are 8.25" in diameter and the bottom of the freezer is exactly 16.5" wide, so it'll be tight but it should work. Let me know if you're still working on this keezer build.

Hey, Did you end up getting it? If so, how many kegs does it fit?

Just for reference if anyone is looking for this down the road, I put a 6 inch collar and can fit 4 kegs, albeit snugly. Still in the works, but its looking like it will turn out awesome!

Edit: This is 6 inches with a coffin keezer build, It would be difficult to do 4 with the shanks and taps through the collar.

Latest posts

Back